Last edit: 05-03-17 Graham Wideman
|OLE Drag and Drop In Delphi
Article created: 98-06-26
Major revision: 98-07-28
- OLE Drag and Drop Delphi Overview
- Comparison of different varieties of drag and drop operation.
- Pieces to Master
- Resources and References
- OLE Drag-and-Drop "Theory"
- UML-style Sequence Diagram of OLE drag and drop, and discussion.
- General requirements for OLE-drag-sourcing and OLE-drop-accepting application
- OLE Drag-and-Drop Demo/Diagnostic Applications
- Drop Demo/Diagnostic/Browser application: demonstrates code for
accepting OLE drops, monitors the status of associated COM objects and function calls, and
also reveals the kinds and structure of data that applications drop.
- Drag Demo/Diagnostic application: demonstrates code for sourcing OLE
drags, and monitors the status of associated COM objects and function calls.
- Release Notes Combined release notes for
GWDragDemo, GWDropDemo and associated documentation.
- Understanding COM (OLE) Interface References, AddRef and All That: If
you are interested in OLE Drag and Drop then you'll probably also be interested in this.
If you are reading this page from my web site, then download all source code,
executables and these pages here:
GWDrgDrp.zip (Version 1.13 98-12-20)
(If reading from CD or hard-drive, you already got this zip and expanded it, so the link
is disabled.) Note that this file includes the contents of GWRefCt.zip also.
Please feel free to distribute or publish this article and associated code,
provided some note of credit for me remains attached. Permission is also granted to
include this article on CDROM collections, again provided credit remains attached. Thanks!
Go to: ["Up" to Main Delphi Page]